Sunday, April 16, 2017

Prima - Easter Jar

Hello!!

Today I am sharing a little altered jar I created for Easter for Prima. I used some older Prima vines as the base and then topped with some gorgeous Prima flowers. It has also been adorned with ribbons, Memory Hardware chain and trinkets, a super cute shabby resin bunny and finally a My Prima Planner tassel. 

'For You'


As the centre of my bow cluster I have used the Elegance tassel. I simply folded and glued the bow to the top of the tassel. The hook was the used to attach the 'For You' tag.



I am going to fill this jar with small chocolate eggs and give to my daughter as an Easter gift.


Prima
Materials List
593803 My Prima Planner -  Elegance Tassel
990695 Memory Hardware - Cote D'Azur Antique Chain
892616 Shabby Resin Treasures - Rabbits
990626 Memory Hardware - Villeneuve Antique Rings
586652 Documented Beauty Box Flowers - Tag
588342 Sophia Flowers
590734 Charlston Flowers
991982 Memory Hardware - Metallic Beads
990725 Memory Hardware - La Rochelle Antique Trinkets

Joanne
xx

No comments: